What is it – The Australian Tile Council (ATC) is Australia’s only recognised tile industry representative, with 50 years of protecting, educating, and enhancing the tile industry for the benefit of its members. It is organised and run by its members who represent around 70% of all tiles sold in the country.
Each month, we receive a large number of requests from overseas individuals and organisations enquiring about interaction with the ATC and our members. In response to this, we have set up a category of membership – International Associate – which gives individuals, companies, and organisations some of the benefits of membership as well as a conduit to the ATC and our members.
International Associate membership also allows for those located overseas to learn more about how the tile business is conducted in Australia across a number of areas, making them more aware of the intricacies, costs, issues, and developments on a timely manner.
Who is eligible – Any individual, company or organisation based outside of Australia which is active and positively contributing to the tile industry.
The Australian Tile Council provides the following for its members –
- Technical and Industry related Information and Support
- Free access to the Tile and Tiling Guide
- Free access to the Tile Reference Manual
- Tiling Literature, Brochures, and Notices
- Professional recognition (logo and link) as a member of the only recognized Australian national industry body
- Newsletters and Updates
- Invitation to Twenty by Twenties – Bi-monthly Zoom Teleconferences
- Listing and logo on an International Associates page linked back to the website
- Social media mentions (general – International Associates)
- Use of the ATC logo as per current usage guidelines.