Tile Reference Manual
The Tile Reference Manual features -
- Over 200 pages of comprehensive tiling information.
- From substrate preparation through to the finished grout job,
- Arranged in basic, easy to read sections,
- Covering causes, cures and prevention for a wide range of installation problems,
- Is regularly updated to cover the latest products, issues or applications.
Please note that although this manual is written for the US market and uses American terminology , AS 3958 is based directly on the American standards and the US is essentially using the same adhesives to fix the same tiles we have here in Australia.